Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, March 3, 2008

Push Panic Away and Become Fear-Free

Hi. And welcome to my tiny piece of cyberspace.

I chose the title “fear-free” because my interest in this blog is helping sufferers of panic attacks and panic disorder to find relief.

I don’t suffer from this. Yes, I’m sure all of us have gone through that hole-in-the-stomach feeling when you realize something is totally out of your control and a cause for fear or concern. But I don’t call that a panic attack.

My wife, however, is a different story. She suffers such attacks – mercifully not too often. I don’t need to tell people reading this who also suffer from them how it feels. All I can tell you is that, for an observer, the only feeling is sheer helplessness.

Hence my motivation here.

In the research I’ve done so far I have avoided drug-based treatments. It’s a personal kind of quirk, but I’m one of those people who will run from pills unless it is very clear that what ails me requires medication. I just think that too many of us reach for too many Tylenol bottle a little too often.

I have found what seems to me an interesting solution and I provide the link for that in the column to the side as well as at the end of this post. It is a treatment that I’m drawn to for these reasons:
• It is logical and makes basic sense as an approach
• It is drug-free
• It has been offered for something like seven years
• The testimonials on behalf of the treatment are plentiful and seem very genuine.

As I get to read more, I’ll post more here. In the meantime, I’d really like to hear from others who suffer from panic and anxiety attacks, and especially those who have had experience with this particular treatment.

You can check this solution out here. I hope it helps and I hope to hear from you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had anxiety before, but I got a lot better now, thanks to www.medsheaven.com I HIGHLY recommend ordering from them, they have a section on their website for anxiety pills and the best part there is no prescription required!!! uc